Basket and login details

Audrey Seguy Basket: £5 (1 item)   Sign out

User login

 

Hero Image Mask

Title

Entry & Prices

 

The Castle Climbing Centre is open on a strictly pre-booked basis for ALL types of entry (even the Castle Access Pass). Whether you opt for Pay Per Climb, Punch Cards or a Castle Access Pass, you will need to book online in advance in order for us to manage our capacity inside the building. All slots are 2 hours long. We will not be taking payments on the door.

 

Entry at a Glance

Pay Per Climb

Pay Per Climb entry is for a single visit at any time. Each slot allows you to climb for 2 hours. All Pay Per Climb entries must be booked in advance and you need to specify in advance which style of climbing you'd like to do in the centre. 

Adult (18+) - £13

Concessions* / Under 18s - £7.50

If you cannot make your session, please see our cancellation FAQs

Punch Cards

Punch Cards are available to buy from Reception or online. This is a block of entries bought upfront. They are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and cannot be extended. 

For the use of the cardholder only. Adult punch cards are a block of 11 visits, which works out at 1 free visit compared to the same number of visits on Pay Per Climb. 

Under 16 Punch Cards are a pack of 8 visits for kids age 15 and under (16 and 17 year olds can purchase an U18 Access Pass).
This Punch Card is designed for under 16s climbing with a supervising adult.

Please note - even with an Punch Card you will need to book your slot in advance online so that we can manage numbers safely.

Adult Punch Card: £130 for a block of 11 visits

Under 16 Punch Card: £38 for a block of 8 visits

The Castle Access Pass (Replaces Memberships)

A monthly pass which gives you 75% included climbing at the Castle, and a reduced £4.50 top up fee for the remaining 25%, with exclusive passholder discounts and events. Read more about the Castle Access Pass here. 

Please note - even with an Access Pass you will need to book your slot in advance online so that we can manage numbers safely.

Access Pass Adult (18+) - £45 per month

Access Pass Concessions* - £30 per month

Purchase your Access Pass online 

*Concessions

Concession prices apply to the following categories: 

- Under 18s (who must be accompanied by a supervising adult) 

- Students/JSA/UC/WTC/PIP/Over 60s 

- NHS Blue Light Card Holders. You must show your Blue Light upon entry.  

 

 

Horizontal Ruler



Opening Times

Normal Hours

Mon - Fri: 8am to 10pm
Sat - Sun: 9am to 8pm

Advance Bookings Essential! Book online

 

Equipment Hire from The Castle Shop

Shoes - £3.00 (£2.00 for children aged 7 and under)
Harness - £3.00 (£2.00 for children aged 7 and under)
Belay Set - £3.00
Ground Anchor - £3.00


Download

Membership Terms & Conditions

Access Pass Terms & Conditions