Urban Harvest is a celebration of all of the tasty produce that has come from the garden over the year, as well as of the hard graft and collaboration- between insects, animals and people, that has taken place.
It's also a celebration of the autumn equinox.
- Garden Cafe (seating under cover if needed) - serving teas, cordials and glorious garden harvest goodies - including cob oven baked bruschettas, and sweet treats!
- autumn equinox mandala and the community poem board.
Fri 6/7/2018 at 17:51 by Amy Yates
A huge thanks to everyone that came down and took part in the Garden Party Comp last weekend - you can find your score here. You may have noticed we've done something a little different this year and not ordered the scores - this competition is all about having a go and challenging yourself. We hope you'll join us next year for another fun comp.
Sat 2/6/2018 at 2:51 by Lauren Ballard
This month's garden eventis about taking some time to observe, be present, and connect with our playful, joyful, creative wild selves.
You'll discover self-led activities and workshops throughout the day, to restore calm and balance, and nurture wellbeing. These include:
- mindfulness in the garden activities
Tue 10/4/2018 at 21:18 by Lauren Ballard
Join us in the garden for the Big
Mon 5/3/2018 at 22:10 by Lauren Ballard
We've got a weekend of spring celebrations coming up this month.
The first is a Spring Equinox Celebration on Saturday 24th March,
from 12 to 5 pm.
Spring is a time of new beginnings; we'll be setting intentions, planning adventures, and visualising what we'd like to grow over the coming year.
- creative writing and drawing activities
- gardening/food growing Q&A
- spring crafts and nature games for children, plus a nature trail/egg hunt.