Castle Human Resources Officer - Part time position
Wed 4/5/2016 at 12:15 by Rosa
Closing Date: 29 May 2016.
The Castle is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised HR Officer to work closely with the Management Team to help in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources function.
• relish the challenge of shaping and contributing to the Castle’s most important resource;
• have experience administering recruitment/selection processes, reward programs, and appraisal processes;
• can draw on your previous HR experience to assist in the effective implementation of new policies & procedures;
• can use your keen ‘eye for detail’ to keep key information documents up-to-date and to check for legal compliance;
• can confidently give small-group presentations and enjoy working as part of a team to deliver training solutions;
• are able to use your IT skills to manage and prioritise a constantly changing schedule of demands and tasks;
• are tactful, diplomatic and at ease working with people at all levels of an organisation;
• would like to work flexibly 2.5 - 3 days a week (20-24 hours) in a dynamic, constantly developing organisation